10 Reasons to Talk to Us
1. Your hearing is our biggest concern.
We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
2. Patient satisfaction is our top priority.
Your satisfaction with the hearing solution we recommend for you is of utmost importance to us. We know that the more you understand about your hearing loss and the solutions that are available to you, the more you’ll be able to make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
3. We’re the local hearing experts.
Our staff is well-trained and certified in audiology and hearing aids. We also work with the top local ear, nose and throat (ENT) physicians.
4. Our hearing testing process will accurately diagnose your level of hearing loss.
Our staff of licensed audiologists are skilled at performing diagnostic examinations that are thorough, precise and accurate, allowing us to recommend the best solutions to help optimize your ability to hear.
5. Exact fittings and programming guarantee your satisfaction.
Even the most high-priced hearing aids will disappoint if they are not suited to your level of hearing loss. Our professionals are skilled at fitting and programming hearing aids based on the results of your hearing tests. The most advanced fitting methods and equipment are used to make sure you hear with maximum clarity, even in the most difficult listening situation.
6. State-of-the-art hearing aids optimize your ability to hear.
We work with the best manufacturers available and offer a complete line-up of the most technologically advanced hearing aids available.
7. Exceptional follow-up care gives you on-going, personalized service.
Your relationship with us continues well beyond the time of your initial fitting. Your follow-up care includes ongoing office visits to make certain your hearing aids continue to work as they should.
8. We offer one-stop shopping for your convenience.
For your convenience we offer a full line-up of assistive listening devices, batteries and other hearing accessories.
9. Free hearing device “Clean and Check” service keeps your hearing instruments performing like new!
We will teach you how to care for your hearing devices at the time of your initial fitting, but feel free to visit us anytime for a complete and thorough cleaning of your hearing instruments.
10. We service and repair hearing instruments.
We can service and repair your hearing instruments in our office, often on a day’s notice. If your hearing device ultimately needs to be sent out for repair, we will be glad to expedite that service for you.